We have the pleasure to inform you that you can get abstracts book in PDF file. Click "Scientific Programme" on the menu located on the left.
You can also download extended abstracts in PDF file!
PLENARY SESSIONS AND KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
The eight plenary sessions, covering the eight topics of the Conference, will be opened with talks of the following keynote speakers:
· "Plenary session: wildlife biology, behaviour and species management".
· Keynote speaker: Dr. Nicholas Aebischer (The Game and Wildlife Conservation Trust, United Kingdom).
Title: The Grey Partridge in the UK: population status, research, policy and prospects”.
· "Plenary session: veterinary aspects of wildlife and conservation".
· Keynote speaker: Dr. Peter Walsh (VaccinApe, US).
Title: Bushmeat Hunting Regulates Ebola Emergence.
· "Plenary session: interactions humans-wildlife".
· Keynote speaker: Dr. Steve Redpath (Aberdeen Centre for Environmental Sustainability, Aberdeen University, United Kingdom).
Title: Managing conflicts between conservation and gamebird management.
· "Plenary session: methodologies, models and techniques".
· Keynote speaker: Dr. Lisette Waits (Department of Fish and Wildlife Resources, University of Idaho, United States of America).
Title: Molecular genetic tools and techniques for improving the management of wildlife and game species.
· "Plenary session: species extinctions and population dynamics".
· Keynote speaker: Dr. Phil McGowan (World Pheasant Association, United Kingdom).
Title: Galliformes science and species extinctions: what we know and what we need to know.
· "Plenary session: human dimensions of wildlife management".
· Keynote speaker: Dr. John Linnell (Norwegian Institute for Nature Research, Norway).
Title: Elusive coexistence: exploring the challenges of integrating wildlife into a multi-functional landscape.
· "Plenary session: wildlife law and policy".
· Keynote speaker: Dr. Borja Heredia (United Nations Environment Programme, Secretariat of the Convention of Migratory Species of Wild Animals, Germany).
Title: Policy responses to human/wildlife conflicts. A perspective from the Convention on Migratory Species (CMS).
· "Plenary session: conservation and management of migratory species".
· Keynote speaker: Dr. Manel Puigcerver (Universitat de Barcelona, Spain).
Title: Conservation and management of the Common Quail (Coturnix coturnix) in Europe: past, present and future.